Events Key topics
- Battery Raw Materials and Supply chain
- Circular Materials and Circular Design
- Sustainably recovering valuable resources from spent lithium-ion batteries
- Exploring the Future: Advances in Solid-State Battery Technology
- Outlook of EV battery pack design trends
- Battery Recycling: Benefits, Methods, and Challenges
- Recycling of Utility-Scale Battery Storage Systems: Maximizing Efficiency and Sustainability
- Safety-critical lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries management and transportation
- Battery safety: Transport and Packaging
- LiB and their safe storage, transport, use, and disposal, including re-use and recycling
- EV Battery recycling and second-life applications
- Speaker Eligibility: Open to professionals and experts in the electric vehicle and battery recycling industries.
- Submission Deadline: All speaker proposals must be submitted two months before the event date.
- Speaker Registration: All selected speakers must register for the event at a discounted rate of $ 499. This includes access to all sessions and networking opportunities during the event.
- Content Requirements: Proposals must be original, relevant, and valuable to the event attendees. They should focus on cutting-edge trends, technologies, and best practices in EV battery recycling.
- Presentation Format: Presentations should be no longer than 30 minutes and can be a talk, panel discussion, or workshop.
- Audio-Visual Requirements: The event will provide essential audio-visual equipment. Please let us know in your proposal if you have specific equipment needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your proposal!
© 2023-2024 EV Battery Recycle Summit